Asking the hard questions of leadership
At every turn leaders are pulled in all directions. There is no rule book.
Beginning with 'No Grit No Pearl' each episode of Gritty Leaders Club explores a tension or paradox of leadership asking how founders, entrepreneurs and scale-up CEOs decide which way to turn.
What can you expect from Gritty Leaders Club?
Published on the 1st and 15th every month, each Gritty Leaders Club episode:
- Is aimed at leaders in start-up and scale-up growing companies
- Asks directly about tough decisions of leadership, the rough as well as the smooth
- Uses real stories of leadership grit to get 'inside' leadership
- Tests big leadership ideas in today's business front line
- Wraps up by drawing Gritty Leadership Lessons from what's been said
Ian and Ben are regularly joined by guests. Founders and leaders of growing companies weigh-in to discuss the Gritty Leadership Question of the episode and tell their personal gritty leadership lessons, "I learned about gritty leadership from..."
Gritty Leadership Club guests also include authors, speakers and others in the leadership space each digging into the rough and smooth of leading.
Join the Gritty Leaders Club
Keep track. Contribute by suggesting a gritty leadership episode title, ask a question or introduce a guest. Email your hosts at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org